Author Topic: specific ordering and metadata requirements  (Read 3041 times)

aappddeevv

• View Profile
specific ordering and metadata requirements
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:50:34 PM »
I have a requirement or a container of documents. But I need to:

a) Keep the order of insertion the same as reading. In other words, if I insert document A, then B, then I can read the contents back in that order.  I should also be be able to insert a document C between A and B and when reading through the zip contents, see them in A, C, B order. I would need to be able to specify that C should go after A (or before C) in the API.

b) Add metadata to each entry, both the files that are in the archive, but also the directories. Essentially, I need to be able to serialize a java class of properties that becomes part of the metadata for both file and directories (the paths) in the archives.

Can zip4j do this today?

Pockymira

• View Profile
Re: specific ordering and metadata requirements
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 07:11:50 AM »
Great service here Friends come to try though.

SudTayTongJakGun

• View Profile
Re: specific ordering and metadata requirements
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 06:40:46 AM »
Your comments make me understand.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/content/66/5374066/html/zip4j/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/content/66/5374066/html/zip4j/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/content/66/5374066/html/zip4j/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 348

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/content/66/5374066/html/zip4j/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 351

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/content/66/5374066/html/zip4j/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 352

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/content/66/5374066/html/zip4j/forum/Sources/Errors.php on line 353
Connection Problems

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.